How do you like this blog?

Friday, January 29, 2010

When in Rome...


I've never really been a big fan of traveling but, if I could choose anywhere in the world to travel to, I would choose Italy. My family originated from Italy. My last name is Apruzzese, which is very Italian. I also think the scenery would be a spectacular experience to see. Italy has a lot of interesting history that I could learn about so I could learn more about my ancestors and where i came from. I would also love to eat real Italian food as in real Italian pizza instead of just Dominos or Papa Johns, or real pasta instead of Chef Boyardee. I think it would be exciting to visit the museums and other tourist sites that there are to see in Italy. i would really want to go the see the Leaning Tower of Piza, or just take a stroll through Rome. All of the cities in Italy are full of eye catching sights. Anything you would see in Italy is far from boring. Everything is fascinating and will keep you entertained for hours at a time. All in all i think Italy would be the perfect getaway trip.

No comments:

Post a Comment