How do you like this blog?

Friday, February 5, 2010

My Favorite Movie


My favorite movie would definitely have to be Pineapple Express. Pineapple Express is about a drug dealer (Saul) and a guy(Dale) that buys drugs from Saul and the crazy adventure they endure when they are the holders of the rarest marijuana known to man kind. Saul and Dale go from having a strict drug dealer/buyer relationship to hating each other, to being the very best of friends. The first time i saw this movie i thought it was stupid. The second time i saw the movie i could not stop laughing and about 3 minutes after i started watching it i fell in love and i just wanted to watch it over and over and over. So i did. Even until this day, i watch the movie at least twice a day. It will never get old to me, i know all the words by heart and i even quote parts of the movie on a daily basis. You could probably call it an obsession but i don't care, i love the movie. Somehow i ended up owning two different copies of the movie. I got one for Christmas and I bought one myself. The actors in the movie are perfect for the characters part's. The actors play their parts as if they were born to play that character. Pineapple Express truly is my favorite movie above all other movies out there.

1 comment:

  1. Do you develop this sort of obsession often, or is this the first time a movie has affected you so strongly? I've had a number of favorite movies ("Dr. Strangelove," "2001," "Casablanca") but never have I wanted to watch a film twice in one day. ... Please don't ever tell me you can't find time to do your homework (lol).

    ReplyDelete