How do you like this blog?

Friday, January 15, 2010

First blog


I decided to come up with a theme for my blogs to keep it interesting and different every week. I'm going to think of a different question on every blog, and answer it. The question for this blog is going to be, "If I could pick any job for a single day, what would it be?" I would be a pilot. I think it would be cool to travel different places. In a matter of one hour, I could be in a different state, and in a matter of a few hours, I could be all the way across the country. I realize that if I could only pick the job for a day, that I probably wouldn't get to travel further then California, due to lack of time, but it'd be a lot further then where I’m getting now. Although, every time I have flown, I haven't ever had a good experience, I still think it would be really neat to go all the different states that I’ve never gotten a chance to go to. I also think it would be awesome to meet all the different kinds of people. Well, I don’t think I’ll ever get the chance to be a pilot for just one day without any prior experience or training or schooling so I guess that ends this blog, until next time, bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment