How do you like this blog?

Friday, January 22, 2010

oh the seasons...


The question of this week is going to be, "Out of the four Seasons, which is your favorite?" My favorite season is a tie between Spring and Fall. In the Spring, which follows right after Winter is when everything starts to warm up and the flowers start to bloom and everything starts to come back to life from the long, cold Winter. It's a very pretty time of year, and the weather is beautiful. It's hot, but not too hot. Other then Spring being a wonderful season, there is Fall, which is another great Season. Fall is when the leaves start to change color and everything starts to "die" in a sense, but to me, it represents everything changing and getting different. I love the sound of walking around outside and listening to the newly, fallen, crisp leaves crunching beneath my feet. I love the weather too. During the Fall it's starting to get cold, but its not just there yet. I like to consider it the perfect "t-shirt" weather. You can just wear a t-shirt and not a jacket and be comfortable. Summer is a nice Season, but it's too hot. Winter is my least favorite season. I just absolutely do not like cold weather. Well, i guess that sums this weeks blog up. Thanks for reading! bye.

2 comments:

  1. My favorite season happens to be Winter. Winter is very beautiful to me because I love when it snows! I love how it looks while it's snowing and especially when it's all over. I love throwing snowballs, building snowmen, and of course watching the dog hop through the snow. I can't think of anything outside better than that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm conflicted about winter at this point in my life. On the one hand, as a hopeless Yankee, I wish I were back in the land of snow. On the other hand, my aging body is having more and more trouble dealing with even the moderate cold in Atlanta.

    ReplyDelete