How do you like this blog?

Friday, February 19, 2010

My Favorite Vacation

My favorite vacation would have to have been the most recent one I have been on. I went to Orlando, Florida with my best friend to visit my brother, sister-in-law, and my two nephews that I haven't seen in ten years. My best friend and I were bored one day and we decided that we wanted to take a road trip. My brother and I had just recently started talking again after ten years of not talking, so Margie (my best friend) and I thought that this would be the perfect road trip getaway. We quickly packed our bags and everything we needed to be gone for eight days and the next morning we were Florida-bound. While we were down there we didn't do much but catch up with family talk. My nephews, Dante, who is two, and Justice, who just recently turned eight, are the most amazing boys I know. One night we all decided to go mini-golfing. We turned what should have been a short, thirty-minute golfing trip into a three-hour long golfing adventure. It was so much fun. Even though while I was down there I did get a little homesick, I’m glad that my brother and I are now closer then ever, the vacation was a real success and I wouldn't change it for anything in the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment